2. INCREASE YOUR CONVERSIONS
Consumers find videos far more engaging than your standard Google display banners or digital marketing material.
3. ONE VIDEO - ENDLESS OPTIONS
Video production takes planning, filming, editing and everything in between, that’s before you can even get the video in front of your customers. It’s a scary proposition, however, if you consider that one video can increase revenue in a marketing campaign up to 49% faster than static marketing materials, the investment is entirely worth it.
In addition, one video can be adapted and used across multiple different platforms including all your social media channels, the Google Display Network, YouTube, on your website and more!
4. IT’S NOT ABOUT THE LENGTH
Audiences these days want instant on-the-go answers and videos up to 2 minutes long are known to get the most engagement. But this also depends on what platform you put your video on. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and the Google Display Network all have their own time constraints where engagement is more likely. Before you start your next video campaign, it’s worth considering where you want your video to appear. After that, it’s quite easy to plan and edit your material for each platform to increase your chances of engagement.
5. SEARCH ENGINES LOVE VIDEO
There are many factors that affect your quality score and search engine ranking and content is definitely one of them. Using videos on your landing pages will inform search engines that your content is not only top quality but relevant to whatever it is your audience are searching for. If you can find organic ways to increase your average position in the search engine results, you are more likely to see an increase in click-through rates and conversions. Long story short, the time and money invested in video content for your website will be worth it in the long run.
6. KEEP UP WITH THE COMPETITION
Over 80% of businesses are now including video in their marketing strategy. If your competitors are doing it, you should too. Videos are a great way of portraying all sorts of different messages including your services, products or unique selling points for your business. Competition is heating up for all industries so it’s vital that you are finding all opportunities to reach your customers and help them in their purchase decisions.
WE MAY BE JUST WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
Planning, filming, editing and broadcasting, we have all bases covered for Video Content Marketing here at The Imagination Station. To get started, please contact us today or click on the link below to find out more. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Users have the option to filter their results by location, category or price, so all you have to do is ensure that your product is listed correctly. Add in an image to catch their attention, put in a link to drive traffic to your website and if they don’t click, at least they would have seen the product and know that you are an option if they were to purchase at a later date.
3. If you are a small business with handmade products, you must keep on track of your orders as Facebook Marketplace requires the buyer to receive their purchases within 7 days. So in that respect, it can be quite high maintenance especially if you are already running an e-commerce website, or shop through eBay or Etsy.
4. On that note, you may be pleased to know that you can link up your Facebook Marketplace with your existing accounts on certain e-commerce platforms such as Shopify.
5. As with any job that involves customer service, you can expect people to message you about your product or service or from people who have already made a purchase. It’s important to stay on top of your game when it comes to responding to these messages as you should want everyone to have a good experience with your brand.
6. Additional benefits to using Facebook Marketplace include the ability to extend your reach and present your product in front of people in your local area who wouldn’t ordinarily come across you. Plus the products that people are shown when they are browsing are relevant to what they are looking for which will increase your conversion rate.
7. Unlike other e-commerce platforms, it doesn’t cost anything to list your products or services on Facebook Marketplace, which could save you a pretty penny!
8. Make sure you keep on top of your listings to increase your sales. There are many ways to do this including adding more keywords to your title/description or writing a longer description in general. Plus show professionalism by taking beautiful photos of your products, show them in their best light.
Contact us today for more information. We would be happy to help.
1. A Facebook business page is a great way for a business to identify themselves to existing or potential customers and gain a loyal following. Not only can you post content, share links, images, videos and offers but it’s an opportunity to further build upon the tone of voice of your business and brand identity or simply show your human side in general. You can show your funny side and personality without going in for the hard sell. It’s a great opportunity to show how approachable you are and in return, people will keep you in mind when they are ready to make a purchase.
2. If you have even the smallest budget for sponsored advertising, Facebook offers a great way to reach your target demographic in a short amount of time. You have the ability to add videos, imagery, copy, links to your website to drive more traffic in that direction but most importantly you can set your advert to target a specific demographic based on for example age, location, education and interests. As an added bonus, your ads will not exceed the budget you have set so you have complete control. Plus you can track the performance of all your ads with comprehensive measuring tools so you can quickly figure what works best for your business.
3. Facebook contests are also a great way to run competitions or promotions. In addition, you can now set up Events through your business profile which will organically help spread the word and you can gauge how many people are interested in attending and increase your click-through rate.
4. Another feature which is great for small businesses on a more limited marketing budget is the ability to promote posts that have done very well in terms of reach and engagements. By promoting your post, you are increasing your chances of users seeing your post in their news feed and you have the option for either reach just your existing followers or their family and friends too. Unlike a sponsored post, there are no targeted options so think carefully about which posts you would like to promote or what would be better as a sponsored advert.
5. Facebook Stories holds a key position because it is always above the newsfeed so stories are the first thing users see before they start scrolling endlessly. Now you have the option to sponsor a story. This concept is similar to how peer pressure works and encourages users to follow in the same direction as their friends, for example, if they have clicked on a link or followed a page. With sponsored stories, you can expect higher click rates and a more immersive experience for users.
6. Due to the nature of Facebook, there are always updates that you need to keep track off. Facebook Marketplace is a relatively new one and not many people are aware of how they can use Facebook Marketplace for their business. Facebook Marketplace - it’s all in the name - it’s literally a place where people can post anything for sale, whether it’s new or used. You have the opportunity to post your products or services and target people within your local area. Pushing your brand awareness is the quickest and arguably easiest way to drive more traffic to your website and increase sales. There are more and more product listings available on a regular basis so watch this space!
7. Facebook Messenger has been around for a long time, but recent updates make it easier for businesses to build lasting relationships with their customers. In this day and age, customers are more likely to send a message through social media rather than make a call to customer services so it’s worth investing time and energy into this Facebook asset. In addition, you can set auto responses so that people feel happier knowing that their message has been received and how long it will likely take for them to receive a response. There is now the option to place ads within Messenger as a way to increase conversions. If you were setting up a sponsored advert, all you have to do is choose Messenger as a placement option and your ad will be distributed to your target audience in your local area or otherwise. The key is, always remember to a put a link directing the user to your website and make sure that the landing page they are directed to is relevant to your advert - if not, it’s just annoying.
8. Finally, it’s very important to stay on top of your Facebook Business Profile. Make sure your contact information is correct, the link to your website works. Update your cover photo and post content regularly to help spread brand awareness. You can now add services to your profile page with a description and image or write a story about how your business has come to fruition. The more you add, the better as it will give anyone who lands on your profile the impression that you are a full-functional, well-established business who are transparent in what they are offering and what they stand for.
No doubt in the next six months or so we will have to write about further updates - but crikey! How exciting.
If you need help or advice on managing your social media accounts, contact us today.